Terms & Conditions
By confirming your order either through our checkout pages or verbally, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Our prices are subject to change. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Charges for delivery, if applicable will be added at the checkout. Delivery and repairs can only be made to addresses in the UK mainland.
2. Whilst Intasound will try to ensure that prices on the website are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to resubmit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable taxes including VAT.
3. All goods and services are subject to availability.
4. Any goods, services or information displayed on this website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy an product or services on the website.
5. Any e-mail, order confirmation, or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by Intasound of your order. Acceptance of your order, and the completion of the contract between you and Intasound, will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
6. When processing your order, the information provided will be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks. For these purposes we may transfer your information to third parties and / or countries outside the EEA.
7. Provided you keep the goods in 'as new' condition, you are entitled to withdraw from this contract without stating any cause within working 7 days of delivery. You must communicate such withdrawal to us within that 7 day period. Intasound reserves the right to reimbursement of the costs of delivery where goods are returned for no cause, as set out above. Intasound does not contribute towards the cost of returning goods to us under any circumstances. If goods are not in "as new" condition including outer packaging, Intasound reserves the right to detuct a 15% re-stocking charge from the refunded price.
8.Intasound Music must be notified of any breakages or shortages within 48 hours of delivery. After this period has passed, Intasound Music shall not be responsible for any missing or damaged items.
9. We constantly review our content and so we're happy for you to rely on the statements on this Website about your goods (subject to clause 2 above) but other than those statements, you shouldn't rely on any other statements or descriptions of the goods. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the specification of an item. Also, there are certain rights that we give you expressly on this Website, which are in addition to those rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
10. Intasound's liability for any injury (other than death or personal injury), damage or loss, in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this website, or from the transaction itself, are hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of Intasound or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
11. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your credit card details, Intasound cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted by and used by third parties.
12. These terms & conditions only apply to goods purchased online.
13. English law applies to this contract.