Fender strat in arctic white
The Fender Standard Stratocaster, Arctic White is a 6-string electric guitar and part of Fender's Mexican-made Standard series.
The Fender Standard Stratocaster features a solid alder body in Fender's legendary double-cutaway body shape. There's a tinted maple neck and fretboard cut into a modern 'C'-shaped profile with 21 medium jumbo frets and black dot fret inlays.
The Standard Strat is fitted with three Fender Standard single-coil pickups, providing classic Strat tones. There is a Master Volume control, with a Tone control for each pickup and a 5-way pickup selector switch.
Other appointments include a Vintage-style synchronised tremolo with tremolo arm and Standard Cast/Sealed machine heads.
The main features of the Fender Standard Stratocaster electric guitar, Arctic White:
- Mexican-made Standard Stratocaster model
- Solid alder body
- Maple neck in a modern 'C'-shaped profile
- Maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and black fret dot inlays
- 9.5" fretboard radius
- 1.65" nut width
- 25.5" scale length
- 3 x Standard single-coil pickups
- 1 x Master Volume control, 2 x Tone controls, 5-way pickup selector switch
- Chrome hardware
- Vintage-style synchronised tremolo and tremolo arm
- Synthetic bone
- Standard Cast/Sealed tuning machines
- Parchment switch tip
- '70s-style headstock logo
- Olympic White finish with 3-ply white scratchplate