Fast and easy production is the basis of the AG06, with a Loopback function taking centre stage. The feature allows users to live broadcast all of their audio sources such as microphones and instruments, as well as the background music from a PC/Mac or iPad. This live streaming option is ideal for online lessons and streaming your live performances on platforms such as Youtube or Ustream.
Wide Array Of Connectivity
The Yamaha AG series all feature phantom power on the CH1 input so you can connect a variety of microphones such as premium grade condenser mics, whilst the Hi-Z input allows connection of guitars, bass guitars and synthesizers. All these instruments and sound sources are captured with outstanding attention to detail and high quality thanks to the studio grade D-PRE mic preamps.
Quality Signal Processing Technology
With a 1-touch DSP, the AG mixer provides an easy and quality option for altering your sound. The COMP/EQ button will tighten your tones, the EFFECT option adds an ambient reverb, and finally the AMP SIM provides a classic, warm tube amp sound. In addition to the 1-touch feature, the AG06 also has a AG DSP controller for added controls such as COMP and EQ. The controller is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems and offers two interface options. The easy mode gives users a simple to use interface while the expert option delivers complete control over sound parameters.
High-Definition Sound Recording & Playback
Capture the most subtle details of your recordings with 192kHz/24bit sound quality. The high standard of quality allows you to record your original sound in its purest form, keeping every nuance in place. Additionally, the option of ASIO playback software offers the ability to bypass the internal Kernal mixer for faithful sound reproduction.
Despite the high quality design of the AG06, it isn't limited to home or studio purposes. Users can easily connect a compatible iPad and USB mobile battery for a convenient mobile interface to create great quality sound at anytime and in any place. With USB bus power, the AG mixers have no need for external adapters. The mixer may also be powered with mobile battery for use with an iPad. The AG mixers are compatible with the 2nd generation of iPad and can be used with music apps such as Cubasis (iPad & USB mobile battery sold separately).
Music Production Software Included
Each AG mixer comes packaged with the downloadable version of the Cubase AI for composing, recording, editing, and mixing functions. The software lets you start your music production straight out of the box.
- Fast music production
- Loopback function for live streaming
- D-PRE studio quality mic preamp
- Flexible connectivity
- 1-touch DSP
- Class compliant mode for iPad connection
- Durable, compact metal chassis
- USB bus powered or mobile battery
- High resolution playback & recording
- AG DSP controller allows for additional DSP settings
- Includes Cubase AI music production software
- Phantom Power: +48V (Input 1ch Only)
- Input Channels
- Mono (Mic/Line): 2 Including Headset Mic (Plug-In Power)
- Stereo (Line): 2
- AUX: 1
- Output Channels
- Stereo Out: 1
- Monitor Out: 1
- Jacks: 2 Including Headset Phones
- Bus: Stereo 1
- Input Channel Function
- PAD: 26dB
- Peak LED: LED Turns On When Signal Reaches 3 dB Below Clipping Level
- On-Board Processors (DSP)
- CH1: Comp/EQ, Effect (SPX Reverb)
- CH2: AMP SIM, Effect (SPX Reverb)
- USB: USB Audio 2 In/Out, USB Audio Class 2.0 Compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192kHz, Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Level Metre: USB Output Level 2 x 2 Point LED Metre
- Power Requirements: DC 5 V, 500mA
- Power Consumption: Max 2.5W
- Operating Temperature: 0 - +40°
- System Requirements (OS): For USB Audio/AG DSP Controller: Windows 7 or Later, Mac OS X 10.7 or Later
- Weight: 1.0 kg
- Height: 63 mm
- Width: 155 mm
- Depth: 202 mm