This is the ultimate affordable portable recording bundle. It packages together a reliable 192x4 audio interface, a pair of HDH40 over ear headphones and a Nova Black Condenser Microphone. Capture, monitor and mix your audio wherever you might be! In addition to this, you also have access to a host of powerful pieces of creative software, enhancing the quality of your mixes intuitively and quickly. On the move recording has never been this fun.
192x4 Audio Interface
Each feature has been implemented to make your workflow better and more straightforward. Record up to 2 channels of audio in ultra-clear 24-bit/192kHz and capture the nuances and detail of your vocals or instruments as a result of 2 low-noise crystal preamps (paired with quality A/D converters). You can also plug your bass or guitar directly into the 2 hi-z instrument inputs and track away to your hearts content.
5-pin MIDI in and out allows you to utilise your outboard equipment and virtual instruments (included with the product) alongside the interface too. Add to this a large dedicated knob intended for accurate monitoring during live and studio mixing applications, as well as a USB-C connection with super-fast, latency reducing speeds, and you’ve got yourself a great all-round package!
These headphones offer a comfortable over ear design – increasing comfort and allowing for longer listening without the chance of fatigue. If you’re mixing or tracking vocals/instruments, they reflect the source with great accuracy and precision.
Nova Black Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
This mic is particularly good at capturing vocals and guitar – making it an ideal choice if you’re a singer-songwriter. It boasts a large diaphragm and a solid brass capsule build which allows it to capture the detail of your source. It also features class A solid-state electronics, resulting in low noise, coloration and distortion.
You gain access to a selection of great software that encourages you to get creative right out of the box! Pro Tools First, 20 Avid FX plug-ins, 2GB of Touch Loops and some AIR Music Technology virtual instruments are just a small sample of the tools available to make your mixes even better.
- x1 M-Audio AIR192X4 Audio Interface
- x1 M-Audio Nova Black Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- x1 M-Audio HDH40 Headphones
- x1 XLR Cables
- Pro Tools First
- Ableton Live Lite
- 20 Avid FX Plug-ins
- Avid Eleven Lite Guitar/Bass Processor
- 2GB of Touch Loops Content
- AIR Music Technology Boom
- AIR Music Technology Vacuum
- AIR Music Technology Mini Grand
- AIR Music Technology Xpand!2
- AIR Music Technology Creative FX Collection
- Weight: 2.0lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2.8" x 7.8" x 6.0"
- Power Supply: USB Bus Powered
- Compatible with Mac and Windows Operating Systems
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Headphones Output: 1 x 1/4"
- Analogue Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/R)
- Analogue Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4" Combo (Mic/Line), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Phantom Power
- Preamps: 1 x Mic, 1 x Instrument
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Computer Connection: USB 2.0