Swarm 4 FX combines three dynamic lighting effects in one rugged and compact housing. A single fixture includes quad-color (RGBA) dual moonflowers, a red/green laser and a white strobe. The dual moonflowers spin enough colorful beams to fill an entire dance floor with energy and excitement. Added impact is provided by the thousands of razor sharp red and green beams produced by the laser. The bright output of the strobe ring, which features built-in motion effects, adds to the fun. Control options include sound activation, master/slave, DMX modes or the IRC-6 remote.
- DMX Channels: 2 or 12
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: (moonflower): 2 LEDs (quad-color RGBA) 13 W (4.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(strobe): 12 LEDs (white) 1 W (300 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(laser): 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode, 650 nm/100 mW (red) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 11 Hz
- Power Linking: 11 units @ 120 V; 21 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 47 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
46 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 5.4 lb (2.5 kg)
- Size: 11.4 x 14.2 x 4.2 in (290 x 360 x 107 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FDA
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007.