Yamaha EMX7 Portable Powered Mixer
Featuring 12 channels (8 mono channels, or 4 mono + 4 mono/stereo channels), built-in effects, a Flex9 Graphic Equalizer and a massive 710 watts per channel at 4Ω, the EMX7 is versatile and powerful enough to handle small, medium and large-hall gigs. Read more
The Yamaha EMX7 Powered Analog Mixer combines a highly-efficient power amplifier with an analog mixer which delivers 710W output with comprehensive effects, equalizer and built-in feedback suppressor. Robust yet extremely portable, the Yamaha EMX7 has been designed specifically for musicians and performers who desire professional-quality sound and user-friendly operation. The EMX7 Powered Analog Mixer features a flexible range of inputs and outputs, along with a flex-type graphic EQ and 1-knob Comp, helping to ensure you deliver the best possible performance every time.
Powerful Class-D Amplifier
The EMX7 features a built-in, highly-efficient, Class-D amplifier which delivers 2 x 710W of output power. Capable of high volume output, the amp remains surprisingly lightweight while the onboard overload protection function improves reliability, prolongs component life and performance quality.
Robust yet Extremely Portable
The Yamaha EMX7 benefits from a rugged, impact-resistant, powder-coated metal chassis that is ideal for extended operation and touring schedules. The large handles on the front and rear of the chassis help to provide a convenient and portable solution while also protecting both the knobs and connectors from impact during transport.
Simple Setup, User-Friendly Operation
Offering intuitive and user-friendly architecture, the EMX7 can be setup and operated quickly by users with a basic understanding of sound reinforcement. The versatile enclosure design allows you to choose from either horizontal or vertical placement depending on the type of application, whether it be a tabletop or permanent installation.
Comprehensive Input and Output Channels
Featuring four mono input channels and four mono/stereo input channels, the EMX7 can accommodate up to 8 microphones and/or line-level devices such as keyboards and portable playback devices. Additionally, channel 4 offers Hi-Z for connecting instruments such as guitars or basses directly. The two Aux Sends are ideal for connecting monitoring systems or external effect devices, while the Rec Out unbalanced output allows you to connect an external recorder and the Stereo Out TRS jacks output the overall mixed stereo signal.
Equipped with the innovative 1-knob Comp function that can be found on MGP and MG series models, the Yamaha EMX7 delivers optimal compression for both vocals and instruments. By simply operating a single control, as the knob is turned to the right, the threshold, ratio and output gain are all adjusted simultaneously.
Professional Effects and Signal Processing
The EMX7 Powered Analog Mixer features a powerful DSP section that provides you with a total of 24 professional effects that are almost identical to Yamaha's legendary SPX effect processor series. Now you can add reverb and delay effects, plus many more, and simulate the sound of different performance environments such as concert halls or small clubs.
- 2 x 710W output at 4 Ohms and 2 x 500W output at 8 Ohms (1kHz THD+N less than 10 CEA2006)
- 2 x 600W output at 4 Ohms and 2 x 400W output at 8 Ohms (1kHz THD+N less than 1 CEA2006)
- Powerful and highly-efficient Class-D amplifier
- 12 Line inputs; 8 mono and 4 stereo
- High-Z input for connecting guitar and basses directly
- Flex 9 graphic EQ
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- 24 professional effects
- Yamaha speaker presets
- Robust metal chassis
- Large handles for portability and protection
- Optional rack-mount kit available - sold separately
- Inputs: 12 Channels Total
- Mic/Line: 8 Mono
- Line: 4 Stereo
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Speakers [A, B]
- Aux 1 Send
- Aux 2 Send
- Stereo Out [L, R]
- Rec Out [L, R]
- Controls: Foot Switch
- Bus: 1 x Stereo and 2 x Aux (Including FX)
- Input Channel Function:
- PAD: 30dB (Channel 1-4)
- Hi-Z: Supported on Channel 4
- HPF: 80Hz, -12dB/Oct. (Channel 1-3)
- Comp: 1-Knob Comp (Channel 1-4)
- EQ High: 10kHz ±15dB (Shelving)
- EQ Mid: 2.5kHz ±15dB (Peaking)
- EQ Low: 100Hz ±15dB (Shelving)
- On-Board DSP Processor: SPX Algorithm 24 Programms, Feedback suppressor, Graphic EQ, Speaker Processor
- Maximum Power Output at 4 Ohms: 710 W + 710 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 10 (CEA2006)
- 600 W + 600 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 1 (CEA2006)
- Maximum Power Output at 8 Ohms: 500 W + 500 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 10 (CEA2006)
- 400 W + 400 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 1 (CEA2006)
- Level Meter: 2 x 12-Point LED Meter (-30, -25, -20, -15, -10, -6, -3, 0, +3, +6, +10, Peak)
- Dimensions: 465mm x 308mm x 325mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 9.5kg / 20.9lbs