Part exchange available, please call us on 0116 24545456 for any more information
The FBT X-LITE 12A series speakers with integrated mixer feature lightweight, yet rugged gas injected molded polypropylene cabinet construction. Available in black finish the FBT X-LITE 12A series speakers modern cabinet appearance provides fixed installations with an elegant design that blends into any decor. The asymmetrical shape of the FBT X-LITE 12A cabinet also allows
use as a powered floor stage monitor.
The FBT X-LITE 12A is a two way design incorporating an 12″ low frequency woofer and 1″ HF compression driver coupled to a 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn. With a frequency range of 50Hz – 20kHz the FBT X-LITE 12A speakers provide high fidelity sound for both speech and music applications with a maximum SPL of 127dB. The bi-amplified FBT XLITE 12A active speaker features a 800W RMS low frequency amp and a 200W RMS high frequency amp.
The control panel features XLR input and link out, 6,3mm jack stereo input with volume, stereo RCA input with volume, XLR output selector coupled with stereo/mono, HP filter, mic/line, DSP preset selector, prt/lmt led indicator. 4 x M10 rigging points built into the cabinet along with the optional mounting brackets allow the FBT X-LITE 12A speaker to be surface mounted on walls or ceilings. Astandard 35mm speaker stand socket allows the FBT X-LITE 12A to be mounted on speaker stand. A front face steel grille protects the speaker from external damage.
- 2-way bi-amplified bass reflex
- FBT Custom 320mm (12”) LF woofer with 50mm (2”) voice coil
- FBT 25mm (1”) throat /35mm (1.4”)voice coil HF compression driver
- 50Hz to 20KHz Frequency Response
- 90° H x 60° V constant directivity horn
- 30° or 45° monitor taper
- Polypropylene molded enclosure designed to eliminate unwanted resonances
- Custom FBT Speakers with high linear excursion capability and efficiency
- Compression driver with 25mm (1”) throat and 35mm (1.4”) voice coil
- 1000W, 2-channel amplifier in Class D for LF and in Class AB for HF with a high dynamics response for a pleasant sound at high volume.
- Universal switching mode power supply 100-240VAC
- DSP with 4 EQ presets designed to tailor the sound of the speaker to various applications and installation environments
- Advanced algorithms for filtering and equalization which alter the dynamics of the low frequency energy according to the selected preset, allowing distortion-free high SPL performance
- Control panel with XLR input and link out , 6.3mm jack stereo input with volume , stereo RCA input with volume , XLR output selector coupled with stereo / mono , HP filter on / off, mic / line , DSP preset selector
- Integrated mixer with two stereo channels , one channel mic / line input and an output coupled XLR mono / stereo to revive the other channel of the stereo signal to another speaker.
- Integrated handles , M10 rigging points for suspended installation, 35mm stand socket and monitor taper, all included to make the speaker adaptable to any application
- Configuration: 2 Way
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 800/200w
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Low Frequency woofer: 12″ with 2″ VC
- High Frequency driver: 1″ with 1.4″ VC
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 127dB
- Dispersion: 90 x 60 (HxV)
- Input impedance: 22k ohm
Input connector: XLR with link out, stereo in (RCA + Jack), Stereo split out
- Power cord: 5m IEC
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 370 x 640 x 370mm
- Net Weight: 15kg
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 450 x 450 x 720mm
- Transport Weight: 18.5kg