Real World Touch and Feel
Exclusive to Numark are the NV II's dual, touch-capacitive jog wheels. Touch-capacitive means that the platters actually sense the 'style' of use and adapt themselves to your unique 'style'. By remembering how fast or slow, subtle or hard you use the platters, they provide the exact amount of adjustment based on past usage. This allows the platters to become an extension of your personality and DJ'ing style.
Screens Replace Your Laptop
The Numark NV II Professional DJ Controller takes unique twist on modern DJ'ing by incorporating a pair of full-colour screens that deliver a real time visualization directly to your controller, allowing you to spend less time focusing on your laptop and more time tweaking your performance capabilities. Another benefit of the two incorporated screens and other advanced controls is the unique option to work without a visible laptop, allowing you to keep your desk clutter free and connected laptop in a safe, secure location.
Utilizing the included, professional Serato DJ software you can also use the NV II's screens to navigate your music library and view advanced wave form images, all seamlessly while managing your four virtual decks, providing you with extensive creative options and controls.
''We knew the original NV controller was going to be a hard act to follow, because it was so innovative and successful. However, the NV II offers real and exciting upgrades in terms of its screen displays and navigation functionality. The overall look is far more attractive and inviting, plus the NV II continues to offer the value that Numark is famous for. DJs are going to love this.'' - Chris Roman, Sr. Product Manager for Numark.
- 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design
- Dual full-colour displays provide 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM and Key
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes
- Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing and sample triggering
- Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback
- Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match
- Professional crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
- Serato DJ included via download