The SUB 705-AS II is a compact and powerful bass reflex subwoofer. It is equipped with a 15” high power woofer with 3” voice coil, powered by a 1400 Watt digital amplifier in a robust plywood housing with deep and punchy tuning for a powerful bass. Read more
POWERFUL & COMPACT BASS REFLEX SUBWOOFER WITH INTEGRATED DSP
SPL – high power output
Superior and incredible SPL levels guaranteed also in open air and at long distance.
The built-in digital stereo crossover with adjustable crossover frequency allows SUB 705-AS II to be easily and quickly set up as a sub-satellite speaker system.
Compatible with RCF professional speakers
The SUB 705-AS II is designed to integrate seamlessly into RCF professional speakers. The bass reflex design guarantees a deep, linear power response while the 3’’ voice coil design woofer offers the minimum of power compression. SUB 705-AS II is the perfect match for 10”, 12” or 15” satellite speakers. It is also the ideal companion subwoofer for the RCF ART 3, ART 7 or D-Line Series.
Deep bass sound
Two selectable equalisations to experience the extremely deep response and precise low frequency control.
These attributes make it the perfect tool to increase the low-end performance in a raft of situations, including portable and installed audio-visual systems, live sound, small theatres, houses of worship and surround sound presentations.
- 1400 Watt Digital Amplifier
- 15" Woofer, bass reflex housing
- Stereo crossover
- Switchable crossover frequencies
- Phase-reverse switch
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output
- Frequency Response -3 dB:40 Hz ÷ 120 Hz
- Max SPL:131 dB
- Woofer:15", 3.0" v.c.
- Input connectors:Stereo XLR
- Output connectors:Stereo XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:80-110 Hz Hz
- Protections:thermal, rms
- Limiter:soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, EQ, phase, xover
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:1400 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
- Low frequencies:700 W RMS
- Connections:VDE connector
- Cabinet Material:Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware:Pole mount
- Handles:2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap:yes
- Height:568/22.36 mm/inch
- Width:430/16.93 mm/inch
- Depth:595/23.43 mm/inch
- Net Weight:28.0/50.70 kg/lbs