Become inspired by your guitar all over again with the Multi-Overtone compact pedal. Its impressive, harmonically rich sounds will complement and enhance your guitar tones, transforming both clean and distorted tones.
The MO-2 can be used with Bass guitars too, for guitarists who don't want to sound like everyone else. Building completely different voices, the MO-2 takes your guitar's characteristics and enhances them to thicken your normal sound.
Three different modes offer diverse tone-shaping options, while the DETUNE knob unlocks a wider angle of impressive modulation effects.
Make your sound shimmer with multi-string resonance or give it powerful textures reminiscent of organs and synths, the MO-2 gives you an array of unique tones with dynamic resonance characteristics. If you like to sound different, you'll love the MO-2.
Built to last like all Boss pedals, with a mono or stereo output, the Multi-Overtone pedal with satisfy the highest demands of gigging guitarists. Multi-Dimensional Processing will give you the edge with superior tone.
How does Multi-Dimensional Processing work?
The MDP technology works by analysing studio signals using a variety of dimensions and then applying different effect levels to each stage. The end result is a bold, new sound with a previously unattainable range of expression and dynamic response.
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, Balance knob, Tone knob, Detune knob, Mode knob
- Indicator: Check indicator (also serves as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: Input jack, Output-A (Mono) jack, Output-B jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22) AC adaptor (sold seperately)
- Current Draw: 40 mA. Expected battery life under continuous use 10 hrs (alkine), 3 hrs (Carbon)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual Leaflet, Alkaline Battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Dimensions: W x 73mm D x 129mm x H 59mm
- Weight: 430g