With four cascaded gain stages and a foot-switchable MoFo mode for even more gain. From stunning bell-like clean tones with real depth to plexi-esque classic rock crunch, right up to full-on metal mayhem, the 15 watt Mini MoFo head does it all.
The versatility doesn't stop with the sounds. With both 8 and 16 Ohm speaker outputs, the Mini MoFo can drive a wide range of cabinets from a boutique 1x12 in the studio right up to a 4x12 on the concert stage.
Separate UK and US-voiced instrument inputs shape the signal for classic British or thicker, higher-gain US tones respectively, and a simple series FX loop allows you to connect your favourite stompboxes and when you’re rehearsing, you'll love the Stealth switch underneath the amp which lets your Mini MoFo scream, without the neighbours screaming at you.
The matching 1x12 cabinet is rated at 75-Watts / 16 Ohm.
- Mini MoFo - 15 Watts from 2 x EL84 valves
- Single-channel with footswitchable MoFo mode for more gain (footswitch not included)
- Stealth switch reduces overall volume for practice use
- 4 cascaded gain stages for classic clean tones through to full metal mayhem
- 8/16 Ohm speaker outputs for a variety of cabinet options
- Bass, middle, treble and presence controls
- Separate US and UK-voiced guitar inputs
- Series effects loop
- Rugged steel chassis
- Comes in a padded gigbag with a shoulder strap
- Designed and engineered in the UK