Pre-Loved - Excellent condition
Revstar guitars are different by design. Like the customised café racer motorcycles which inspired them, the guitars are stripped-down performance machines. Custom hardware, hand-applied finishes, and custom-wound pickups give each model a unique look and sound that stands apart from the crowd. Every detail speaks to the finest traditions of Japanese craftsmanship and our half-century heritage of guitar design. The result is a series purpose-built to express the personality of each player. Offering a range of essential tones and unexpected styles, Revstar guitars invite players to meet their other half.
With custom appointments like its unique aluminum tailpiece, the RS502T is the purest expression of the Revstar concept – a guitar with looks and sounds that stand apart from the crowd. The RS502TFMX stands out with a flamed-maple top and industrial-inspired hand-brushed finish, accented with the 3-ply black pickguard and satin nickel covers on the Yamaha Guitar Development (YGD) VP5 P90 pickups. The classic C-shaped neck with jumbo frets and carefully contoured body ensure player comfort, while the custom wound pickups and innovative Dry Switch filter offer inspiring tones that match the guitar's striking looks. A deluxe gig bag is included.
- VP5 P90 pickups designed by Yamaha Guitar Development for custom-voiced vintage tone
- Push-pull Dry Switch filter gently cuts low frequencies for added clarity without the compromises of a coil tap
- Satin nickel hardware with matching pickup covers
- Flamed maple top with hand-brushed finish
- Top & back body cuts, and classic C-shaped neck with jumbo frets for comfort and playability
- Deluxe gig bag included