Old school tone - modern sound quality
The Squier Classic Vibe '60s Mustang bass represents the perfect blend of old and new. It features an alnico split-coil pickup, '60s-voiced with a wonderful, vintage sparkle. Your basslines will sound like they're coming straight out of the golden age of rock 'n' roll. And while that Swinging Sixties sound is sensational, you don't have to deal with any of the sound problems that they had back then. The specially designed pickup cuts out noise interference, leaving you with a pure, classic sound that's bursting with clarity.
A playing experience better than the rest
Bass playing hasn't ever felt this smooth or fluid. The '60s Mustang bass has been engineered to deliver remarkable playability. With a "C"-shaped neck, you get excellent playing comfort. That's because the profile fits snugly in your hand, minimising strain. And with a short scale design, it's easy to get to grips with the entire length of the fretboard. You'll find that booming basslines flow effortlessly from your fingertips when you're playing this brilliant bass.
A vintage icon
If the old school sound doesn't tip you off, the fact that this bass is inspired by the past is made obvious by its stunning, classic aesthetic. Vintage-style tuning machines and control knobs bring a touch of sixties class, while a bold Olympic white finish makes this bass stand out. This really is an instrument that gives off a classic vibe...
- Model Name: Squier Classic Vibe '60s Mustang Bass LRL, Olympic White
- Model Code: 0374570505
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Mustang Bass
- Colour: Olympic White
Neck and Fingerboard
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5''
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Profile: "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 30''
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
Hardware and Electronics
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Mustang Bass
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5''
- Pickup: Fender-Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: Fender NPS, .045 - .105 Gauges