The Stratocaster has been used in pretty much every genre of music for decades. But perhaps never as well as it was used in the sixties. The Squier Classic Vibe '60s Stratocaster LRL harks back to an era that helped cement the Strat's place in music history. With a trio of supremely powerful, brilliantly bright single-coil pickups, it's capable of delivering sharp, vibrant, vintage tone.And it's versatile. 5-way pickup switching allows you to alter the guitar's voice to suit you. So no genre or style is off limits. You'll be playing effortlessly, too - a slim "C"-shaped neck provides amazing comfort as you play. From George Harrison to David Gilmour, from Eric Clapton to Jimi Hendrix. The sixties legends who created iconic music using the Strat are a glittering collection of some of the best guitarists ever. Embrace their sound.
Classic '60s tone
Eric Clapton. The Jimi Hendrix Experience. The Beatles. The sixties is renowned for having produced some of the most legendary, time enduring music ever released. And it's with the iconic sound of that very special decade that the Squier Classic Vibe '60s Strat has been designed. Equipped with a trio of powerful, alnico single-coil pickups, you can enjoy raw, bright sound in your music. There's also 5-way switching between the pickups, meaning you can find the right pickup combination to suit your playing. No matter your playing style. No matter your favourite genre. This guitar has stunning vintage tone to suit you.
Play with fluidity
It may have sound straight out of the Swinging Sixties. But there's nothing old fashioned about the Classic Vibe Stratocaster's playability. In crafting the guitar's neck, Squier have applied the very latest, up-to-date engineering techniques to ensure the playing action is smooth, comfortable, and effortless. A "C"-shaped neck feels amazing to play, fitting snugly to the contours of your hand. Narrow tall frets make string bending easy. And the sleek Indian laurel tonewood used for the fingerboard is supremely smooth beneath your fingertips, making gliding from fret to fret a breeze.
The tremolo effect has long been a go to way of applying a distinctive edge to lead playing. All the way back to the sixties, legendary musicians would hammer on the whammy bar to make their solos warble and waver. So the Classic Vibe Strat's vintage synchronised tremolo bridge is designed to let you do the same.
- Model Name: Squier Classic Vibe '60s Stratocaster LRL, Lake Placid Blue
- Model Code: 0374010502
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Colour: Lake Placid Blue
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5''
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5''
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Inlays: White Dots
Hardware and Electronics
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.65''
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Bridge/Middle Pickups)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade (Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3: Middle Pickup, Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickups, Position 5: Neck Pickup)
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronised Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009 - .042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 4'' x 15'' x 44.5''
- Weight: 10 lbs