Ideal for music production, multimedia work, gaming and more
Powerful sound for your desktop. The BX3 has been designed from the ground up to be ideal for a range of applications. From music production and multimedia work to immersive sound for gaming, the BX3 is perfect for any sound source. The compact size will fit easily on any surface, with front-panel volume control for quick and easy level changes.
Upgrade your sound without breaking the bank. The BX3 monitors are head and shoulders above standard speakers, providing rich and detailed sound at high volumes that will impress any user. The meticulous design will allow you to hear your media like never before.
Crystal-clear sound with powerful bass
At the heart of the BX3 is the 3.5-inch black Kevlar low-frequency drivers with a 1-inch silk dome tweeter for superior sound reproduction. The two-way speaker design results in a natural and rich sound complete with rear ports for optimised low-end performance. The speaker's frame is constructed from an acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with a bass reflex design for powerful bass.
Immersive imaging is a must for media, it can make or break your listening/watching experience. The computer-optimised waveguide delivers exceptional stereo imaging, providing natural and rich tonality. The rear of the monitors feature high and low EQ controls so you can optimise the sound of your monitors for your space.
Versatile connectivity including AUX input for smartphones
Connect to virtually any sound source thanks to the wide range of connections on offer. The rear of the monitor features both 1/4-inch, 1/8-inch and RCA inputs, perfect for audio interfaces, media devices and more. The front of the monitor’s feature an AUX input so you can connect a smartphone or tablet device and play music directly from your favourite devices. It also features a headphone output so you can monitor your sound in privacy.
Start making music with the production suite
If you're getting started in the world of music production then you're in luck. With every purchase of the M-Audio BX3s, you are entitled to a selection of pro audio software. Firstly, get started with the industry-standard – Pro Tools First (M-Audio Edition). This powerful DAW gives you everything you need to arrange and produce music. Also included is the Avid Effects collection which gives you a range of tools to get your music sounding exactly how you want it to.
- 3.5-inch multimedia monitors – ideal for music, gaming, movies and more
- Black Kevlar low frequency drivers with 1-inch natural silk dome tweeters
- Highly accurate imaging with computer-optimised tweeter waveguide
- Get the perfect sound with high and low EQ controls
- Optimised rear ports deliver powerful bass
- Left/right active speaker position switch for configuring which side has volume control
- Front AUX input so you can connect your smartphone or other audio source
- 1/4, 1/8 inch and RCA inputs for connecting for virtually any audio source
- Rich, detailed and deep sound with acoustically-inert MDF cabinet
- Comes complete with Production Software Suite with Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition and 20 Avid Effect Plugins included
- Frequency Response: 80Hz – 22kHz
- Output Power: 120W (total peak), 2 x 25W (RMS)
- LF Driver: 3.5” / 88.9mm
- HF Driver: 1” / 25.4mm; silk dome
- Audio Inputs:
- 1 RCA stereo input pair
- 2 ¼” (6.35mm) TRS inputs
- 1 1⁄8” (3.5mm) stereo auxiliary input
- Headphone Output: 1⁄8” (3.5mm) stereo output
- Interconnection Cable: 1⁄8” (3.5mm) TRS
- Power: 100–240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 85W
- Dimensions (width x depth x height, per speaker): 5.5” x 5.7” x 8.2” (140 x 145 x 208mm)
- Weight (per pair of speakers): 3.35kg (7.39 lbs.)
- Product Code: BX3PAIRXUK