61-note MIDI controller keyboard with semi-weighted keys
The Keystation 61 MK3 builds on the success of the two previous versions. Keystation has long been a favourite of all digital musicians, thanks to its affordable price and high functionality. The 61-note keybed features velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keys. This provides a natural feel for all players no matter your skillset. The semi-weighted keys react like a traditional piano, providing fluid playability.
The ergonomic design features highly responsive pitch and modulation wheels. The pitch wheel can be used to affect the pitch of your sound while playing. The modulation wheel is used for modulating your sound with in-program effects. It includes a USB-MIDI connection for playing virtual instruments, recording melodies and controlling recording software.
Seamless DAW integration with transport controls
The controller is purposely designed to work in conjunction with digital audio workstations and music software. The Keystation includes additional controls designed to communicate directly with your music software.
Transport controls are included for quick and easy navigation when recording melodies and sounds. Stop, Play, Record, Up, Down, Left, Right buttons allow you use the keyboard as your main production hub, minimising the need to switch to your computer mouse and keyboard.
Ableton Live Lite
Also included with Keystation 61 is Ableton Live Lite - one of the most popular performance and production programs available in the world. A powerful music creation tool, Ableton Live Lite enables musicians and producers to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment. Explore sonic possibilities in real time whether on stage or in the studio. When you are satisfied with your work, Ableton Live Lite lets you save it or mix it down.
Pro Tools First (M-Audio Edition)
Pro Tools has long been the industry standard when it comes to creating, mixing and mastering professional music. M-Audio have now included a copy of Pro Tools | First with all Keystation controllers. It combines the award-winning studio hardware with an easy-to-use DAW. It includes hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops and premium-grade effects.
AIR Music Tech Xpand!2
Xpand!2 is a multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel, Note Range (Zone), Mix, Arpeggiation, Modulation, and Effects settings-an excellent method for creating individual parts. Harnessing the four parts together to build one amazing Patch is where Xpand!2 reveals its true power. Using everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, the expert sound design team at Air Music Tech has carefully created thousands of ready-to-play Xpand!2 patches.
AIR Music Tech Mini Grand and Velvet VSTs
In addition to the sound library and integrated loops, the M-Audio comes complete with two great-sounding piano VSTs. Velvet is a virtual electronic piano featuring five infamous pianos from the 60s and 70s. Creative FX Collection – A collection of AIR Music Technology’s twenty classic AIR FX plugins, now available in AU/VST formats.
Also included is the Mini Grand virtual instrument. Mini Grand features premium-grade piano samples with 7 selectable piano models, covering a wide range of sounds. It utilises re-padling technology to create ultra-realistic reproductions of string behaviour resulting in incredible realism.
Compact and portable with versatile connectivity
The compact design makes the Keystation highly portable, allowing you to take your controller on the move. It is also class-compliant and USB powered class-compliant meaning you don’t need to install any additional drivers. You can also connect your Keystation to your iOS-compatible devices via the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately).
The controller also includes a range of connectivity including a 1/4-inch (6.3mm) sustain pedal input for adding an external pedal for added expression. The rear of the controller features a 5-pin MIDI output for connecting the Keystation to your favourite analog synth. A Kensington security lock is also included as well as a 2-way power switch for turning off your instrument when not in use. This can be highly useful for live performances.
- 61 full-size velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keys provides natural, fluid playability
- 5-pin MIDI out for connecting to your favourite analogue synth
- USB-MIDI connection for playing virtual instruments, controlling recording software, and more
- Transport and directional buttons for controlling any recording software/DAW
- Volume fader for deeper control of plugins
- Ergonomically designed pitch and modulation wheels for expressive performances
- Advanced functionality customizes fader, buttons, pitch and mod wheels to control any DAW or plugin parameter
- Compact design fits any desk, studio or stage setup perfectly
- USB-powered, supports plug-and-play connectivity to your Mac or PC—no drivers required
- iOS compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Includes Pro Tools First M-Audio Edition, Ableton Live Lite performance/recording software/DAWs
- Includes AIR Music Tech Mini Grand, with seven acoustic piano sounds
- Includes AIR Music Tech Velvet virtual electronic piano with five legendary electric pianos from the ‘60s and ‘70s
- Includes AIR Music Tech Xpand!2 multitimbral all-in-one workstation
- Dimensions: 99.5cm x 18.9cm x 6.8cm