NU-X's Konsequent Mini Pedal has re-defined delay. Excellent digital delay is more than the simple repetition of sound. It’s a dynamic creation of consecutive sound . . . desired consequence. When great sound engineers mix multiple delay onto a guitar recording track, there are some inherent challenges: Increase the rhythmic complexity without losing definition. The desired effects can range from trippy to groovy . . . or a blend of both. Konsequent packs an array of internal processors that replicate the very sound experienced studio engineers were perfecting in the 1980's using expensive rack-mount digital delay systems. The Konsequent does it at a fraction of the cost, and with the convenience of a mini-pedal.
- Rotary time, delay & mix controls
- Free firmware updates
- True bypass
- Luminous glow-knobs for dark-stage environments
- Strong and lightweight aluminium die-cast chassis
- Requires 9V center negative DC Power Supply 75mA current draw (Not Supplied)
- Compatible power supply 173.290UK