- A guitar and microphone channel – with feedback notch control and XLR with phantom power switch. Reverb and chorus digital FX with blend and level
- FX loop
- Unbalanced line out
- Balanced line out post EQ with ground lift
- Aux in
- Battery or DC power adaptor operation
With over 50 years of experience in great guitar tone and quality, the Crush Acoustic 30 is Orange’s second entry into the world of Acoustic Amplification. At ease in any situation: the lightweight, portable, battery powered acoustic combo continues the Orange traditions of simple but versatile design.
The Crush Acoustic 30 is designed to clearly project sound with its angled construction and 30 Watts of power. The two channels, built-in reverb and chorus (across both channels) and the global notch filter can be used to efficiently and precisely combat feedback, leaving you to concentrate on your performance.
Whether you busk, play stages, practice at home or all of the above, the Crush Acoustic 30 has you covered, leaving you free to work your magic.
- Ch 1: pad switch, colour switch, gain, midrange, bass
- Ch 2: phantom power switch, mic/line switch, gain, bass, treble
- Master: level, mid-range contour, FX select: blend, level
- Speaker: Custom 8″ Voice of the World with whizzer cone
- Output power: 30 watts
- Unboxed dimensions (H x W x D): 28cm x 32cm x 23cm (11″ x 12.75″ x 9″)
- Unboxed weight: 6.12kg (13.5lbs)