The Saramonic SR-ULM10 is an ultracompact clip-on lavalier microphone with a standard USB-A connector that plugs directly into Windows PCs and Apple Mac computers to capture clear, broadcast-quality sound. It offers easy plug-and-play operation. Available in 2m or 6m variations. The 2m variant provides a comfortable amount of length to plug into the computer in front of you and the 6m provides an extended amount of length to plug into the computer or device for use at a distance. It features an omnidirectional pickup pattern that captures sound equally in every direction, which means you don’t need to worry about which direction it’s pointing in when you clip it to your shirt.
Every tool to get the job done
The included alligator-style mic clip firmly holds the mic in place when attached to your shirt. A foam windscreen is also included, which diffuses distracting wind noise. A reusable cable strap keeps the wire tidy, and a lined storage pouch with a locking drawstring holds everything neatly when not in use. You get all the tools you need to capture excellent sound quality in any situation, with a package that fits in your pocket.
- Ultracompact clip-on lavalier microphone that plugs directly into USB-A ports and delivers clear, broadcast-quality sound
- Easy plug-and-play operation, compatible with Windows PCs, Apple Mac computers, Chromebooks and other devices
- Built-in 2m variant provides an appropriate amount of length to comfortably plug into the computer or device in front of you, 6m provides an extended amount of length to plug into the computer or device for use at a distance.
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern captures sound equally in every direction, so you don't need to worry about what direction the mic is pointing when clipped to your shirt
- Includes an alligator-style mic clip that securely affixes to collars and other clothing, a foam windscreen to diffuse wind noise, and a locking drawstring pouch that neatly holds everything