The new Drive series replaces the established VPX/VSX range of PA speaker cabinets with up-dated styling and performance. These contemporary injection moulded cabinets look great on stage, conference hall or corporate presentations and with a highly competitive price tag.
Drive is light weight and features three integrated handles to make carrying or stand mounting easy and safe. The high frequency horn flare has been meticulously designed to give wide dispersion and best acoustic coupling with the bass driver to improve system efficiency. Drive is available in four models, two active and two passive loaded with either 12” or 15” bass speakers.
Active versions are powered by the latest generation of class D amplifiers with combination XLR/jack socket inputs, LINK output and 3 band equalization. Passive versions are 8 ohm impendence with twin 4 pole speaker connectors. All models have 35mm poles sockets, impact absorbing feet and angled sides for use as stage monitors.
Drive ready to set a new standard in portable PA speakers.
- 12” and 15” models available in either active or passive variants
- Lightweight, high powered components
- 310W RMS, CLASS D amplification in active models
- Up to 1200W peak (300W RMS), high power output on passive models
- 1” throat compression drivers
- High quality durable injection moulded cabinet