The freedom of wireless. With a Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital Instrument Transmitter, you can transmit your instrument's signal without the restrictions of cables. The transmitter is designed to be paired with one of Sennheiser's XSW-Digital receivers. When paired, you can take advantage of a large operating range of up to 75-metres and superior sound quality.
Using the system is simple. A single button handles power and linking, whilst an LED status indicator provides you with all the information you need. No complicated menus, no lengthy setup procedures, and best of all - no cables! XS Wireless Digital systems let you focus on what's important. Whether you're adding additional components to your current XSW-Digital system, or building your own custom set, the XS Wireless Digital instrument transmitter is a powerful choice with exceptional versatility.
Small and Mighty
Miniaturised components with high-caliber features - Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital packs a huge amount of power and functionality into compact components. Transmitters and receivers are unobtrusive and lightweight. Their sleek design and small size make them easy to hide, store, and transport. They remove the need for cables that can often restrict movement, giving you the freedom to capture every detail with nothing to hold you back...
Each component is powered by a built-in lithium-ion battery, giving you up to five hours of continuous operation to handle even the longest of sessions. Multiple transmitters can be paired with a single receiver too. So even if you have limited inputs on your recording device or sound desk, you can still transmit multiple signals across the XSW-Digital's 2.4GHz digital frequency spectrum and take advantage of the system's exceptional sound quality.
The Freedom of Simplicity
Wireless has never been easier. The Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital series gives you what you want without the hassle of extensive configuration processes and confusing controls. Every XS Wireless Digital system is intelligent and intuitive. Pre-paired plug-sets let you get setup quickly straight out of the box, whilst channel allocation and interference management are handled automatically. All you have to do is plug your transmitter and receiver in, make sure they're paired, and you're good to go. No complicated controls, no complex processes, and no crowded interfaces. A single button and status LED on each component give you all the control you need.
Superior System Flexibility
Adaptability is an important aspect of any wireless system. With Sennheiser XSW-Digital systems, it's a priority. Giving you the ability to operate up to five XS Wireless Digital systems simultaneously, Sennheiser have created a wireless solution that lets you perform exactly the way you want to. The series consists of ten different kits designed for a wide variety of situations, as well as six single devices for creating a system that's built around you. A diverse range of interfaces, including 3-pin XLR, 3.5mm mini-jack, and 1/4'' jack, mean you can use your Sennheiser XSW Digital system with a huge selection of microphones, instruments, and equipment. Whether you're plugging your favourite handheld microphone into the XLR transmitter, a hidden lavalier mic into a 3.5mm transmitter, or the 1/4'' jack transmitter into your guitar. XSW-Digital lets you adapt your system to suit your needs. Combined with a vast array of accessories, the XS Wireless Digital series makes sure you can be ready for anything.
In the Box
- XS Wireless Digital Instrument Transmitter
- USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable
- Plug and play portable wireless transmitter that operates in the digital 2.4GHz frequency spectrum
- Lightweight and compact plug-on transmitter with a 1/4'' jack plug
- Designed for plugging into your instrument to transmit your signal to an XSW-Digital receiver
- Incredibly easy to use - a single button and LED status indicator handle power and linking
- Up to five XS Wireless Digital systems can be operated simultaneously
- Channel allocation and interference management are handled automatically
- Operating range of up to 75m (250ft) in optimal conditions
- Multiple transmitters can be paired with a single receiver
- Each component is lightweight and compact, making them easy to keep hidden when in use
- Powered by in-built USB-rechargeable lithium-ion battery providing up to 5 hours of continuous runtime
- Perfect for rehearsals, jamming, small gigs, videographers, vloggers, mobile journalists and more
- Operating Frequency Band: 2,400mHz - 2,483.5MHz (2.4GHz band)
- Operating Range: 75m / 250ft (in optimal conditions)
- Codec: aptX® Live
- Audio Frequency Response: 10Hz - 18kHz
- Audio Output: Max. 12dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥106dB
- THD: <0.1-percent
- Audio Latency: <4ms
- Transmission Power: Max. 10mW (EIRP)
- Modulation: GFSK with TDMA
- Cell Type: Li-Ion
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Cell Capacity: 850mAh
- Operating Time: Up to 5-hours
- USB-C Input Voltage: Typ. 5.0V
- Charging Temperature: 0°C to 60°C / 32°F to 140°F
- Charging Time: Typ. 3-hours
- Dimensions: 122mm x 24mm x 28mm
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +55°C / 14°F to 131°F
- Relative Humidity: 95-percent (non-condensing)