From rock and blues, to country and jazz - the Fender Champion offers enough power, versatility, and control to thrive in any genre. And it shines with trademark Fender character.
Loaded with 7 onboard digital effects and 5 amp model modes, the Fender Champion provides players limitless options to colour their sound how they wish. Not to mention the 2 band EQ and 2 channels, offering even more possibilities for tone-shaping. It's ready for the stage, thanks 40 Watts of power stemming from a 12' special design speaker. So every riff, chord, and solo will fill the room, no matter what venue you're playing. Topped off with headphone and aux connectivity for silent practice - the Fender Champion 40 makes exquisite tone more accessible than ever before.
Explore the possibilities
You sound, your way. The Fender Champion 40 ensures you can experiment with your tone, and find the exact sound you want with ease. And it’s all thanks to the wide array of tone-shaping controls that Fender have implemented into the Fender Champion, providing enough variety to astound guitarists of any genre. Featuring one clean channel and one ‘dirty’ channel, you can kick out anything from smooth jazz to heavy metal. What’s more – a 2-band EQ lets you precisely dial in the treble and bass frequencies to your taste.
But where this amplifier’s versatility really shows is with its onboard effects and amp model sounds. Decorate your guitar’s voice with reverb, chorus, delay, and many other digital effects. And combine it with the distinctive tone of multiple classic amp models, including tweed, British, and even metal. It’s innovative features like this that give the Fender Champion its immense versatility. And why it’s a first choice for guitarists of all abilities.
Crafted for practice and performance
Pure power. That’s exactly what you get with the Fender Champion 40. Boasting 40 Watts of mesmerising power, you can be sure that every note you play will be heard on stage with exceptional clarity. No matter the size of the venue, the 12” Fender special-design speaker ensures your tone fills the room with shimmering Fender quality. With its gigantic projection, it’s safe to say the Fender Champion is perfect for the stage.
Practise in peace. Whilst a powerful amp is ideal for the stage, they’re often inconvenient when practising at home. Luckily, Fender have included a headphone and aux input, meaning players can plug their headphones in and practise in silence. This way, you can play at any time without disturbing the neighbours. The aux input lets players connect their mobile phone, laptop, or other external devices to the amplifier, and jam along to their favourite songs. So whether you're gigging or at home, the Fender Champion delivers everything a serious musician needs out of their amplifier. Built for practice, born for performance.
- Model Name: Champion™ 40, 120V
- Model Number: 2330300000
- Series: Champion™
- Colour: Black
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Controls: Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice. Master: Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Voltage: Voltage: 220-240V
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo for Use with Media Player
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Channels: Two - (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Grill Cover: Black "Bronco" Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 9" (229 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 17.25" (438 mm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.75" (438 mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 19 lbs. (8.6 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone, and More. Delay Time and Tremolo Speed Can Easily Be Set with the TAP Button
- Speaker One - 12" Fender® Special Design
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic