Premium-Grade DJ Turntable
The Denon DJ VL12 Prime DJ Turntable is one of the most innovative analog turntables on the market, providing a range of premium-quality components suited to any DJ style. The S-shaped tone arm provides high accuracy when it comes to tracking, ensuring the record will not skip even when exposed to rigorous vibration and movement. The adjustable (highest-in-industry) torque allows you to cater to your favourite style, whether it be scratching and cuts to mixing and blending, the adjustable torque will accommodate mixing style. The wide adjustable pitch ranges from ±8 to ±50, allowing you to provide the optimal tonal effect when it comes to mixing, allowing you to blend together different tempos with ease. The reinterpreted tone arm provides added support with the dual-function ‘lock or rest’ feature providing added stability for the tone arm.
Innovative Isolated Design
The Denon VL12 DJ Turntable features isolated design features that help to increase overall performance and operation. The isolated motor design optimises the signal-to-noise ratio, minimising any operating noise while pushing the audio levels up to the max. Underneath the turntable are four isolation feet that eliminate unwanted vibration and feedback. This is useful when it comes to performing live, providing rock-solid stability for your turntable even in the most demanding of situations. The heavy-duty all-metal construction is designed for optimal durability. In addition to the isolation design, the turntable features built-in RGB lighting that illuminates the platter’s edge, providing useful light when it comes to low-light environments as well as adding to the party atmosphere. The RGB lighting also features custom control of brightness and colour allowing you to customise the colours at your will.
- Isolation feet eliminate unwanted vibration and feedback
- Highest-in-industry 5kgf/cm torque on “High” setting
- Innovative ‘easy grip/brake’ chamfered platter redefines tactile DJ touch
- Isolated motor design, for optimal signal-to-noise ratio
- S-shaped tone arm for accurate tracking
- Reinterpreted tone arm support with dual-function ‘lock or rest’ feature
- Rugged all-metal tone arm base and high-quality brushed metal controls
- 2-speed operation 33 1/3rd and 45 RPM (45 RPM adapter included)
- Adjustable pitch range: ±8 , 16 , 50
- Built-in RGB lighting illuminates platter’s edge
- Colour selection and brightness controls