The Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Bass Guitar Strings are made from nickel plated steel wire, wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire. These Regular Slinky Bass Strings are played by the likes of Maroon 5 and The 1975, and are well renowned for producing well balanced, all round great sound. This regular string set has a gauge of 50-105 and produces a clear, bright bass sound that works with any genre and playing style.
Ernie Ball is the pioneer of Rock 'n' Roll Bass strings. Since setting the industry standard for electric strings, the list of Ernie Ball Bass String users has grown massively over the years and their presence can be felt (and heard) on stages and albums all over the world.
- Slinky Strings Provide Bright & Balanced Tones
- Offer Excellent Output With Good Levels of Treble, Midrange & Bass
- 4 Bass Strings
- Includes Gauges 50-105
- Created With Fine & Fresh Raw Materials
- Manufactured in the Coachella Valley of Southern California
- String Gauges: 50, 70, 85, 105