The new FBT Pro MaxX 14 A is an astonashing active speaker. Different from most its competitors as it has a 14" B&C driver. Most other active speakers usually have either a 12" or 15", the 12 being great for vocals but lacking bass for music and the 15 vi Read more
With a specially developed polypropylene cabinet and stylish full grille aesthetic, the new PROMAXX by FBT represents the next step in the evolution of a portable sound classic.
Equipped with custom FBT speakers complete with B&C’s renowned compression driver technology,PROMAXX combines true made-in-Italy quality and style. At its heart is a purpose-built FBT amplifier module with a switch-mode power supply. For the low frequency section, 700W RMS is driven via a highly efficient Class-D topology, boasting extremely low THD. For HF, meanwhile, 200W RMS is delivered by a Class-H / AB design chosen to ensure the highest definition of audio performance at high frequencies.
Also onboard is a powerful digital signal processing (DSP) platform made available to users of all levels thanks to an intuitive graphical user interface. Located on the rear of the enclosure, the menu-driven system is navigated via a single rotary control with push-to-select functionality.
Users can choose between 6 equalizer presets, each carefully designed by FBT engineers to ensure that every application is catered for (see below). Additionally, 2 preset slots are available for users to form their own designs, using 5 parametric equalizers per slot. Also available is a high-pass filter, a mic/line selector, low, mid and high tone settings and an optional delay of between 0 and 3.5 metres. Finally, users can exclusively choose between two limiter modes, MAX-SPL or MAX-QUALITY, to best suit their performance,
The PROMAXX feature-set is matched by the enclosure’s versatility, with options for pole-mounting, wall-hanging, suspension or even deployment in an array. The result is the most accessible PROMAXX yet.
- 355 mm (14”) LF neodymium magnet woofer with 75mm (3”) voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C
- 35 mm (1,4’’) exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 64 mm (2,5”) voice coil
Frequency response from 45Hz to 20 kHz
- Compact Dimensions: ProMaxX 114A uses the same size gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosure as the ProMaxX 112A, but features our 14” LF Woofer for lower frequency SPL
- Full grille design with black acoustic cloth
- Extremely light, only 17,4 kg / 40.78 lb
- Code: 40603
- Configuration: 2 way
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 700/200 W RMS
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 1400/400 W
- Frequency response: 45Hz-20KHz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 14 - 3 coil neodymium inch
- High Frequency driver: 1.4 - 2.5 coil inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 127.5 / 135.5 dB
- Dispersion: 90° x 60° HxV
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- AC Power requirements: IEC VA
- Input connector: XLR with loop, RCA ST
- Power cord: 5/16.4 m/ft
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 402x644x345 / 15.8x25.4x13.6 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 17.5/40.78 Kg/lb
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 500x745x440 / 19.7x29.3x17.3 mm/inch
- Transport Weight: 20.1/44.31 Kg/lb
Switch mode power supply