The 10-watt BB10 is great for all kinds of music, with a versatile bass/treble EQ that allows you to mould the sound to your heart's content, and a gain control that will take you from bright cleans to crushing distortion. Best of all, you can plug your headphones in for silent practice when the adults have had enough!
- Input: This is a standard 1/4" input jack for plugging in your instrument. It is intended for guitars but will accept other instruments as well.
- Gain: Adjust this clockwise to increase the amount of distortion you add to the overdrive signal. Used in the lower ranges of the control, you get a less distorted sound, a ‘bluesy’ tone. As you increase the gain, you add tremendous amounts of distortion to the signal for a harder edged ‘crunch’ tone.
- Drive/Clean: Push this little button to switch between normal clean guitar tones and an overdriven sound.
- Volume: The output volume control for the entire amplifier.
- Treble: Adds treble to the sound for additional ‘bite’ and attack. Too much will give an overly abrasive sound.
- Bass: Adds extra bottom end for a rounder, deeper and smoother sound.
- Phones: 1/4" input for headphones. Select sound level with the volume control.
- Power: This switch turns the power to the amp on and off.
- Size: 23.5cm (H) x 24.5cm (W) x 12.4cm (D)